Teacher mama’s Catch-22

Mind over matter, I’m designed to deliver even under the most unlikely situation. Watahelluva day!

Yeah, I’m just finding mind consolation here, for moms out there juggling scheds between school children, home, work and update blogs, I’m guessing you’d wish sometimes you got star-studded undies and a golden red-starred tiara tucked on your forehead, I know I can do reversals on this matter, it’s just that sometimes you just got to go with the flow to aggravate less the situation. ‘Ika nga’ just do what you can and leave those what you can’t. I guess that’s what living is.

Anyway, it’s been pouring hard sunshine on this side of the country and mercury’s rising, wheew!  – but I’m keeping my carpals crossed – I can do this! Aja! PS, where have all the Indays gone? Sadly, yet gladly, I heard they’re all back to school too :(

Share Button

Mood:

This entry was posted in A Teacher-Mom. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Teacher mama’s Catch-22

1. Kero says:

You’re a superwoman!

But please do take care of your health…and always get help if you can =)

2. Chinmay says:

Great and get going!

3. kath says:

sometimes there’s just too many things to do..but yes! we can do this! :)

4. That’s why I think 24 hrs. a day isn’t just enough specially for us moms. But hey! we are given this job so I guess God knows that we’ll get through it any time, any day.

I have very high regards for teachers coz they’re the second parents of our school kids. :-)

5. Mommy Maye says:

I can totally relate with yours. I sometimes wish I have extra 24 hours a day so I can have sleep enough or more than enough, haha. It is really hard to be a working mom.

Mommy Maye (http://momayes.blogspot.com)

6. Kat says:

For me, it helps if a concentrate with one task at a time. before I know it, I’m done with the things I need to do. That said, I have a deep admiration towards teachers.

7. Rochelle says:

I feel the same way sometimes. But sure you can do it! (:
    Always smile teacher and happy blogging!

8. Liv says:

superwoman! multi tasking and great time management are the key!
    just don’t forget that you still need time to relax and rest! :)

9. One of the challenges of working moms. We have enough strength on our back so go, go, go! You can do it Mommy!!!

10. Inigo Boy says:

you’re a super mom!

11. Kha says:

I feel the same way. Or maybe I am just not used with the overload stuff to accomplish. But I know soon I can manage it with grace !~ :)

12. Jen says:

Hats off to working moms!:-)

13. Tin says:

Either Inday is in school or abroad na! Hats off to super moms :D

14. Shadz says:

So nag-summer break din si Inday? Maybe Inday is your sidekick. Call out on her na. :)

15. Eds says:

Urgh! I feel the same way… I really hope we can make it thru with all the stresses and works ahead of us. :)